The safety and security of your home is very important. Nowadays, thieves are increasing more and more. Through the invention of some home products for safety and security, you can now feel at ease. But remember, every product whether safe to use or not has its advantages and disadvantages. An example is the keyless door locks. House owners need to carefully check the products they are about to purchase especially if these products are intended for home purposes. Before purchasing door locks, make sure that it has more advantages than disadvantages.
Advantages of Keyless Door Locks
- No need to carry many keys. When you are in a hurry, most of the time you forget your keys. This is very stressful, isn’t it? But through the keyless door lock, you just need to remember the password.
- No need for a duplicate key. Most house owners intend to have many duplicate keys because losing a key is already unavoidable.
- Easy entry. Everyone in your home can easily enter your home without wasting time looking for the right key. Keyless door locks just need the right password.
Disadvantages of Keyless Door Locks
- The code or password can be hacked. This is a great disadvantage. Though it is safer, thieves are really smart and will do everything just to enter a target house.
- The entry code can be forgotten. Sometimes, when you have a lot of codes in your mind, you may forget the passcode of your door. That’s really annoying.
- The keyless door lock can malfunction. This usually happens when their is a power interruption.